Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

120 monotonae 2007

I am now going to take this opportunity to discuss some of the things I did at work last year.

"Work" is being an character artist/illustrator at Cartoon Network, Atlanta. The group of illustrators of which I have been a part for nearly six and a half years, is a sub group of a department that goes by the unimaginative name of Trade Creative Services. The department basically serves the creative (read that a visual design including illustration) requirements of marketing and (for now) licensing.

Most of what I have to show are conceptual sketches, not because I'm full of ideas, but the collaborative process of what we do results in a final image executed by multiple persons.

Welcome to the glamour and excitement of on-staff commercial artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment