Pages

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

What I Drew Sunday – June 25th

Here are the top 3 liked pieces of the 10 I drew within the 8-hour Sunday session of “What Shall I Draw Today?”:

#1 – Lilo and Stitch: suggestion by @Julie_asoctarica.

#2 – Supergirl: suggestion by @bscomics.

#3 – Simba wearing Mickey’s Sorcerer’s Hat: suggestion by @elijones94.


And here’s the whole set of 10 drawings:

Check out my Instagram feed to see them all: @monstergram7


All of these drawings will be for sale at my next comic convention show in the fall.

Thank you to everyone who pitched me drawing suggestions.
Thank you  to everyone for liking and following.


“Leftover” suggestions may yet appear on my Instagram in the next few weeks before the next WSIDT session.

“Lilo & Stitch” :Black ink and color pencil on Bristol Board. 12.7 cm x 17.8 cm (5.00 in. x 7.00 in.).
“Supergirl” and “Simba”: Black ink and color pencil on Bristol Board.  6.35 cm x 8.89 cm (2.50 in. x 3.50 in.).


No comments:

Post a Comment