Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

What Shall I Draw July 30th?


Although my blog doesn’t show it, I’ve been busy. Not the least of which was D23 weekend. Nevertheless, I have another 8-hour session of “What Shall I Draw Today?” coming up this next Sunday. During this time, I’ll once again draw other people’s topic suggestions. All previously pitched ideas have been cleared out for new ones suggested from now until the close of Sunday.

You may post a suggestion(s) on Instagram, Facebook or here on this blog:

• Instagram:  @monstergram7

• Facebook:  @I’m a fan of Bryan Mon #BryanMon

• Blog:  monotonae.blogspot.com (you’re looking at it) here in the comments.


For more information and FAQ’s, Please check out the WSIDT tab above.


What Shall I Draw Today?
Sunday July 30th, 2017
Eastern Daylight Time:  12pm - 8 pm
Pacific Daylight Time:  9 am - 5 pm

“U.F.O.”
Black ink and color pencil on Bristol Board.
6.35 cm x 8.89 cm (2.50 in. x 3.50 in.).

No comments:

Post a Comment