Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2017

@ Heroes Con 2017


Heroes Convention is happening the weekend after next in Charlotte, NC!
If you’re attending, please stop by my table. 


June 16-18, 2017
Charlotte Convention Center
501 S. College St.
Charlotte, NC 28202

Bryan Mon
Artist Alley: AA-611

Unfortunately, my writing partner, Merrill Hagan, won’t be able to make it to Heroes this year.
I’ll have a preview ashcan of issue #3 of Unstoppable Tuff-Girl which is currently still in the works.

I’ll have original art for sale, many of which featured on my Instagram @monstergram7.
And I’ll be taking on commission with the following base prices:
Full single character inked and colored with pencil 12-inches: $80
Single portrait inked and colored with pencil 12-inches: $40
Additional prices to be posted at my table.

I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment