Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

What Shall I Draw June 25th?

On the heels of Heroes Convention weekend (last weekend), the next session of “What Shall I Draw Today?” comes to my Instagram this Sunday, June 25th. It’s a block of time, in this case an 8-hour block, reserved for me to draw people’s topic suggestions.

You can post a suggestion(s) on Instagram, Facebook or on this blog:

• Instagram:  @monstergram7

• Facebook:  @I’m a fan of Bryan Mon #BryanMon

• Blog:  monotone, here in the comments.


For more information and FAQs, please click on the WSIDT tab above.

All pieces drawn will be put up for sale at my next comic convention appearance (to be announced).


What Shall I Draw Today?
Sunday, June 25th, 2017
Eastern Daylight Time:  12pm - 8 pm
Pacific Daylight Time:  9am - 5 pm

“Gandalf”
(inspired by the work of the Hildebrandt Bros.)
Blue pencil on Bristol Board.
6.35 cm x 8.89 cm (2.50 in. x 3.50 in.).

1 comment:

  1. One of my biggest fails at 2017 HeroesCon? Not getting by your table! Anyway, since I didn't get you to draw me a Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) there, maybe you could draw her on here. (Please)

    ReplyDelete