Pages

Monday, September 21, 2020

What Shall I Draw September 27th?

This Sunday, September 27th, I will be running the last-of-the year 8-hour session of what I call What Shall I Draw Today? (WSIDT). This is time that I dedicate to drawing other people’s suggestions.

What Shall I Draw Today?  

Sunday, September 27th, 2020

Eastern Daylight Time :  12pm noon - 8 pm
Pacific Daylight Time:  9am - 5pm 


Not that you need help, but I’ll share with you this list of 21 suggestions taken from the many pitched this year that I never found the time to tackle. You may pick/vote from these 21 or make your own suggestion.

Pitch your suggestions at any of the following social media spots where you find the above prompting image from now until drawing day, Sunday:

Blog:  monotonae.blogspot.com (right here in the comments)

Instagram:  @monstergram7

Facebook:  /Monster Enterprises page

Check out the WSIDT tab above for FAQs.

4 comments:

  1. Number two is my fave from this list, with number 20 as a runner up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. Both votes are weighted equally. Of course, you can always vote again or again on IG of FB.

      Delete
    2. I must say, although I do like the way Mickey Jedi turned out, the whimsy you infused into the Christopher Robin Hood one is so enchantingly good, I have to say that you have turned my choices around. Accolades to you sir, on such fine work, all of them!

      Delete
    3. Thank you. Be sure to read my follow up about the top 3 drawings from Sunday.

      Delete