Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

What Shall I Draw March 26th?


Happening this Sunday, March 26th, is my next session of “What Shall I Draw Today?” during which I draw selected suggestions posted on Instagram, Facebook and here on the blog (specifically in the comments of this post). Because the 6 hours of the two previous sessions weren’t quite long enough, while “all day” still hinders significant progress on issue #3 of Unstoppable Tuff-Girl, I am try expanding it to 8 hours.

The virtual suggestion box will be cleared out of previous ideas to make room for fresh, new ones. Suggestions may be posted from now until the end of WSIDT at any of the following places where you see the image above:

monotonae (this blog):  here in the comments.

Instagram:  @monstergram7

Facebook:  @ I'm a fan of Bryan Mon #BryanMon

Again make sure you post your suggestions where you see the image above for March 26th. I may not be catch them in the comments of other posts.

Moomin
Color pencil and black ink on Bristol Board.
6.35 cm x 8.89 cm (2.50 in. x 3.50 in.).


Check out the “WSIDT” tab at top for answers to FQAs and the 2017 schedule.

Singing Harp (Mickey and the Beanstalk)
Color pencil and black ink on Bristol Board.
6.35 cm x 8.89 cm (2.50 in. x 3.50 in.).

Thanks and see you Sunday.


What Shall I Draw Today?
Sunday, March 26th, 2017
12:00 noon - 8:00 pm EDT

Baby Houseman (Jennifer Grey, Dirty Dancing)
Color pencil and black ink on Bristol Board.
6.35 cm x 8.89 cm (2.50 in. x 3.50 in.).
Pieces drawn will be put up for sale at WonderCon at my Small Press table “Monster Enterprises.”

No comments:

Post a Comment