Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

What I Drew Sunday – March 26th

Here are the top 3 liked pieces of the 10 that I could squeeze into the 8 hour Sunday, March 26 session of “What Shall I Draw Today?”:

#1 – Marilyn Monroe: suggestion by @laurangraab.

#2 – Scobby-Doo and the Mystery, Inc. Gang as Hogwarts Students: suggestion by @michaelrmullin.

#3 – Jaylah from Star Trek Beyond: suggestion by @panda_mestas.

And here’s the whole set of 10 drawings:


All of these and more will be for sale as little pieces of original art at this coming weekend’s WonderCon in the city of Anaheim, CA.


Thank you to everyone who submitted drawing suggestions. If I wasn’t able to draw yours last Sunday, it may yet pop up in the next few weeks before the next WSIDT.

Thank you to everyone for “liking” and following.

All 10 drawings may be viewed on my Instagram @monstergram7.

No comments:

Post a Comment