Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Wonderful Thing About Monsters


WonderCon is happening this weekend in Anaheim, CA!
If you’re attending, please stop by my Monster Enterprises table and say “hi” to Merrill* and myself, peruse our offerings, perhaps buy something.


March 31 - April 2, 2017
Anaheim Convention Center
800 West Katella Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92802

Monster Enterprises
Small Press: SP-89


Despite our valiant efforts to complete and have printed issue #3 of Unstoppable Tuff-Girl, it will require us a couple of additional months to get there. However, we will have available a few copies of the issue #3 preview!

As always, I will be doing commission drawings and selling pre-drawn original art including most of what I have been posting in Instagram in the past year.
My base prices are as follows...
Full single character inked and colored with pencil 12-inches: $80
Single portrait inked and colored with pencil 12-inches: $40
Prices may change based on paper size and drawing complexity including multiple characters, with prices posted at my table.

I hope to see you there!

Me (Bryan Mon)
I won’t be wearing a tie and vest at WonderCon.

* Merrill is due to appear Friday and Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment