Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2017

What Shall I Draw on January 29th?


This coming Sunday, January 29th, I will be conducting the 2017 inaugural session of “What Shall I Draw Today?”, albeit an abridged version. Here I set aside a block of time to exclusively draw suggestions sent to me via Instagram, Facebook and this, my blog, monotonae. Drawings are posted on Instagram as done and shared on Facebook.

Where in a regular WSIDT session the block is a full 24 hours, this time to limit the interruptions to working on my comic book, Unstoppable Tuff-Girl, I’m doing it for an intense 6 hours beginning at 12:00 noon ET (9:00 am PT).

Suggestions may be posted from now until the scheduled end of WSIDT at any of the following places where you see the above image prompt:

• monotonae - in the comments here.

• Instagram:  @monstergram7



Check out the “WSIDT” tab at top for answers to FAQs and the 2017 schedule.


What Shall I Draw Today?
Sunday, January 29th, 2017
12:00 noon - 6:00 pm ET

1 comment:

  1. M-11, my favorite 1950s killer robot, from Agents of Atlas!

    ReplyDelete