Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

What I Drew Sunday - August 28th

Here are the top 3 “liked” drawings from last Sunday’s session of “What Shall I Draw Today?”

#1 - Spider-Gwen: suggested by merrillonia

#2 - Doc Brown & Marty McFly (Back to the Future): suggested by meghan.art

#3 - Beast Boy & Raven (Teen Titans Go!): suggested by colaspice

And here is the whole Sunday set of sketches:


If you were wondering, all of these will be folded into my stock of little original drawings to be sold at Long Beach Comic Con in September. It’s first-come-first-served.

THANKS to everybody who submitted drawing suggestions. If I didn’t get to your suggestion this time, please toss ’em in again the next time.
THANKS to everybody who voted with their “likes” on Instagram and Facebook and for following me at those feeds.

To view all 22 drawings and more, please check out my feed on Instagram @monstergram7.


There’s just 1 more WSIDT session left this year, September 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment