Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dragon*Con 2013 - Advanced Commissions

Aug. 30 - Sept. 2, 2013
Downtown Atlanta, GA
Hyatt Regency Atlanta / Atlanta Marriott Marquis / Hilton Atlanta
Sheraton Atlanta Hotel / Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel


Dragon*Con is less than a month away. Although Merrill Hagan and I are awaiting official confirmation of a table, I am accepting advanced orders for commission sketches.
 
Order Your Commission Sketches
I am accepting a limited number of advanced orders for sketches from now up until Sun. Aug. 23, 2013.

For the super reasonable per-character rate of $15, I will draw, ink and block in color with color-pencil on 9 in. x 12 in. Bristol board.

Orders are for pay-and-pick-up at this year’s Dragon*Con, only. I apologize that I will not be accepting pre-orders for commissions on special paper or sketch books.

I will be limiting orders to 2 characters per-person.

I can be contacted via e-mail at bryanmon@att.net or check the “View my complete profile” on this blog. I look forward to a terriffic time in Atlanta.


See you there.
WONDERGIRL TM and © DC Comics.
THE BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN TM and © Universal.
PRINCE NAMOR TM and © Marvel.

No comments:

Post a Comment