Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2019

monstergram7 Hits 5,000 Followers on Instagram


The apparent math here is that the more I draw and share on Instagram, then the more followers I get. I’m sure that there are other factors involved, but other than my winter, spring and summer sessions of What Shall I Draw Today?, that’s all I do.

About two-weeks ago, my Instagram feed, @monstergram7, surpassed the 5,000 followers milestone. In honor of the event, and it being a nice round number, I video recorded a three-part drawing demonstration of the above Supergirl art. If you’re curious of my process and have 36-minutes, then you can watch the magic happen at normal speed.

I recommend that you turn off the audio. I don’t speak during the videos and I’m probably breathing too close to the microphone.

Enjoy.

Watch me SKETCH!




Watch me INK!



Watch me COLOR!


No comments:

Post a Comment