Pages

Monday, January 21, 2019

What Shall I Draw January 27th?


This coming Sunday, I will be asking “What Shall I Draw Today?” and I’ll draw stuff from the suggestions that come in from my social media touch points. Actually, I am asking that question right now through that Sunday.

What Shall I Draw Today?
Sunday, January, 27th, 2019
Eastern Standard Time:  12pm noon - 8 pm
Pacific Standard Time:  9am - 5pm

It’s been nearly four months since the last session. Am I rusty? Am I even ready? I guess we’ll discover the answers together.

Please post your suggestions at any of the following social media spots where you find the above prompting image:

Blog:  monotonae.blogspot.com (here in the comments)

Instagram:  @monstergram7

Facebook:  @Monstergram Enterprises

Click on the above WSIDT tab for FAQ’s.


“Barry and Iris” from The Flash
Black ink and color pencil on Bristol Board.
6.35 cm x 8.89 cm (2.50 in. x 3.50 in.).

No comments:

Post a Comment