Pages

Monday, January 21, 2019

Let’s Draw on Table Tops - Feb 2018

sketches
Green wax crayon on paper table top covering.

In focusing this, my blog, as a portfolio sampler, I probably convey the impression that I draw ALL OF THE TIME. That isn’t true. This Instagram post (above) doesn’t help my protestations.

(top to bottom)
- A monster in a top hat. Monsters are allowed to dress-up a bit to eat out.

- Mickey Mouse. I don’t have the occasion at work to drawing Mickey in the current style used in the modern shorts. From memory, this is what I thought he looks like. I probably can’t do better today.

- Snow White, the little princess. Her design has lots of round shapes. That’s what makes her fun to draw.

I wonder if any of the wait staff kept these or other drawings from that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment