Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

What I Drew Sunday – July 24th

Here are the top 3 “liked” drawings from last Sunday’s session of “What Shall I Draw Today?”

#1 - Mickey, Donald and Goofy playing “Pokémon Go” with Pikachu (mash-up): suggested by akoymdf

#2 - Barney Fife (Don Knotts in The Andy Griffith Show): suggested by leetleschmida

#3 - Holly Golightly (Audry Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s): suggested by hannagarner16

And here is the whole Sunday set of sketches:

Per usual, all of these original sketches will be gathered together to be sold at my next, as-yet-to-be-announced comic convention show.

THANKS to everybody who submitted drawing suggestions. If I didn’t get to your suggestion this time, please pitch ’em again to me next time.
THANKS to everybody who voted with their “likes” on Instagram and Facebook and for following those feeds.

To view all 17 drawings, you may check them out on my Instagram feed, @monstergram7.

There are 2 more WSIDT sessions scheduled this year. The next one due Sunday August 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment