Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

What I Drew Sunday - May 29

Here, with a Disney trifecta, are the top 3 “liked” drawings from yesterday’s session of “What Shall I Draw Today?”

#1 - King Triton’s Seven Mermaid Daughters: suggested by palegeraniumlake

#2 - Moana: suggested by rickyanimation

#3 - The Mad Hatter (classic & new): suggested by panda_mestas

And here is the whole Sunday set of sketches:

The small ones are collector card size (2.5" x 3.5"), while the largest two are letter size (8.5"  x 11.0"). As with all the drawings made during previous WSIDT sessions, these are to be gathered up to be sold as original art at my next comic convention showing, which, as a matter of fact, will be Heroes Convention, in Charlotte, NC June 17-19.

Thanks to everybody who submitted drawing suggestions and voting with their “likes” on Instagram and Facebook, and just for following my feeds yesterday.

If I wasn’t able to get to drawing your suggestion this time, please try again during the next WSIDT session.

Check out my Instagram feed, @monstergram7 to view all 19 drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment