Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

what shall i draw today - jul 26 - GO!


Now taking on suggestions!

The guide lines:
- 1 -
I reserve the right NOT to draw anything suggested without explanation, but usually because either for the content or design.

- 2- 
Suggestions fielded via one of these three portals:
• This blog, monotonae as a monitored comment (comments won’t appear instantly).
• Facebook (either directly to me Bryan L Mon or the group, I’m a Fan of Bryan Mon).
• Instagram (monstergram7)

- 3-
The window for suggestions on this round ends at 11:59 p.m. p.d.t. Sunday July 26, 2015. 


I will post drawings on Instagram as I go, which will I share on my Facebook page. Cross-sharing to the Facebook group, “I’m a Fan of Bryan Mon” is hampered by the current fact that while I can do it from my computer, I haven’t yet figured how to do it from my iPhone.

Now, I like to sleep on weekends so I’ll not likely start until after 8:00 a.m., perhaps not until noon.

The top 3 “Liked” will go up here in monotonae on late Monday July 27, 2015.


Thank you in advance for playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment