Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

This Is What I Drew Sunday - July 26

Here are the top 3 “liked” pieces from yesterday’s all-day session of “What Shall I Draw Today?”

#1 - Ariel and Flounder: suggested by LJCAliCollectibles

#2 - White Queen: suggested by makehavok247

#3 - Duela Dent: suggested by LJCalicollectibles

And here below is the whole set:

I also squeezed in two loads of laundry, washed and folded.

This is like the at-home version of doing sketch commissions at a comic convention - minus, of course, the exchange of actual product for payment.


Thank you to everyone who offered drawing suggestions and those who voted with their Facebook and Instagram “likes.”

Do you have something nifty in mind for me to draw on a Sunday? Keep an eye open for my next WSIDT session.

No comments:

Post a Comment