Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Get Your Dragon On


Dragon*Con has confirmed that I will have a table this year, which will be the first year that I will be on the opposite side of a table at D*C.

Also, writer Merrill Hagan has confirmed that he will be available to show at my table on all four days of the con!

Actual location and table number is yet to be announced. If you’re looking for us, you may also want to look under “Monster Enterprises” in D*C’s guide book.

UPDATE: (08/31) We’ll be at Comics Artist Alley Table “T52” in the Grand Hall East on the Exhibit Level of the Hyatt Regency, listed as “Bryan Mon” in the program.

This would be the point of my official con post/ notice where I announce that I would be accepting pre-orders for commission sketches. Unfortunately, I can’t with D*C now less than 10 days away. I do expect to have my daily commission schedule wide open during the con, what with being a largely unknown artist with a largely unheard of book.

And speaking of my book. We’re looking forward to premiering issue No. 2 of Unstoppable Tuff-Girl at Dragon*Con!

I hope to see you there!



“Belle” and “Beast”
Convention sketches.
red pencil, India Ink and marker on Comic book backing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment