Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tuff-Girl in Silver Comics #5


Almost one year ago to the date, Merrill (writer) and I sat behind a tiny table in the Atlanta, GA comics shop, Oxford, signing comics and meeting people.

This was all a part of marketing push of Silver Comics (see http://www.juanortiz.org/secondpage.html), particularly then current issue #5, which featured the premiere adventure of "Tuff-Girl", a little original sock-em tale by Merrill and me.

I mention this because this little flyer (above) used to be one of two lonely posts on this web-log. But now I've wiped it, and am giving the whole blog thing another go. I figure I've a handful of "Tuff-Girl" related stories gather over the last 12 months, so I'm guaranteed to a least surpass content of my first try.

"We'll see..." I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment