Pages

Monday, February 17, 2020

What Shall I Draw February 23?

The WSIDT suggestion box is being emptied for a fresh new batch of your suggestions for, naturally, what shall I draw on Sunday, February 23rd. Whether or not I’ve drawn one of your suggestions from the January or any previous sessions, you can pitch again from now until Sunday.

What Shall I Draw Today?
Sunday, February 23rd, 2020
Eastern Standard Time:  12pm noon - 8 pm
Pacific Standard Time:  9am - 5pm

Pitch your suggestions at any of the following social media spots:

Blog: monotonae.blogspot.com (here in the comments)

Instagram: @monstergram7

Facebook: /Monster Enterprises


Click on the WSIDT tab above for FAQs.

3 comments:

  1. WSUDT ! How about your TAGS characters: the penguin and the skunk and two others of your choosing, on stage, singing karaoke ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops. I forgot to turn off "moderation." I'll add the TAGS characters to the March suggestion list.

      Delete
  2. Thank you Bryan! I really loved the Tigger this time around too :D

    ReplyDelete