Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2020

What Shall Draw January 26?

As a way to give meaning to my Instagram feed, I reserve one Sunday per month (except in Fall), in which I take topic suggestions and draw as many of them in about 8 straight hours as I possibly can scrawl them out. These sessions are called, “What Shall I Draw Today?

The first of 2020 kind of snuck up on me and happens in two days.

What Shall I Draw Today?
Sunday, January 26th, 2020
Eastern Standard Time:  12pm noon - 8pm
Pacific Standard Time:  9am - 5pm

Pitch your suggestions at any of the following social media spots:

Blog: monotonae.blogspot.com (here in the comments)

Instagram: @monstergram7

Facebook: /Monster Enterprises


Click on the WSIDT tab above for FAQs.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Bryan! Welcome to the first WSIDT of 2020, and thanks for doing these for the world!

    For a suggestion, how about, say.. 3 of your Tags characters playing RockPaperScissors? :D

    ReplyDelete