Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

What Shall I Draw August 17th?

From now through the evening of Saturday, August 17th, I’m accepting new suggestions for things to draw over an hour dedicated to drawing all things DC Comics related.

What Shall I Draw Today?
DC Comics Day
Saturday, August 17th, 2019
Eastern Daylight Time:  12pm noon - 8pm
Pacific Daylight Time:  9am - 5pm

If it feels like I just ran this sort of things, then you’re not wrong. This month’s session was moved a week earlier because it conflicted with the weekend of D23 Expo. Further, this time it’s happening on SATURDAY rather then Sunday to work around other things happening.

Per usual, the hopper of suggestions will be emptied of all previously pitched suggestions. I will be choosing from new suggestions made from now until the end of Saturday’s WSIDT. Start posting your suggestions at any of the following social media spots where you see the above prompting image.

What’s more, I will only be choosing DC Comics related suggestions: Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Swamp Thing, etc. In fact, as I’m still engaged in a big project otherwise, the chances that non-DC themed suggestions popping up on my Instagram in the weeks following are unlikely. So you may as well use your time and creativity on DC stuff.

Blog:  monotonae.blogspot.com (here in the comments)

Instagram:  @monstergram7

Facebook:  /Monster Enterprises


Click on the WSIDT tab above for FAQ’s.

Bob’s Burgers
Black ink and color pencil on paper.
12.70 cm x 17.78 cm (5.00 in. x 7.00 in.)

And What does “Bob’s Burgers” have to do with DC? Nothing. I just traditionally use the fourth-top liked piece from the previous WSIDT as the background image of the prompting image.


No comments:

Post a Comment