Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

What Shall I Draw May 26th?

What Shall I Draw Today?” a.k.a. WSIDT, is a thing I do 9 months out of the year where I attempt to draw as many suggestions in 8 hours as I can. It happens again this Sunday.

What Shall I Draw Today?
Sunday, May 26th, 2019
Eastern Daylight Time:  12pm - 8 pm
Pacific Daylight Time:  9am - 5pm

All suggestions pitched from previous WSIDT sessions have been cleared to make room for shiny new ones. Post your suggestions at any of the following social media spots where you find the above prompting image.

Blog:   monotonae.blogspot.com (here in the comments)

Instagram:  @monstergram7

Facebook:  @MonsterEnterprises


Click on the WSIDT tab above for FAQ's

Spider-Man at the DMV.
Black ink and color pencil on Bristol Board.
17.78 cm x 12.70 cm (7.00 in. x 5.00 in.).



No comments:

Post a Comment