Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

What Shall I Draw April 28th?


WSIDT for April will be a Marvel Day! And why not? It just so happens that it’ll be the premiere weekend for Marvel’s Avengers: Endgame.


What Shall I Draw Today?
Sunday, April 28th, 2019
Marvel Day
Eastern Daylight Time:  12pm - 8pm
Pacific Daylight Time:  9am - 5pm


For this Marvel-themed session, I will be selecting drawing suggestions that feature Marvel characters for the entirety of that Sunday. Suggestions that are not Marvel-themed, will be bumped as fodder for things that I might draw in the weeks following April 28 to be shared on Instagram. I must warn you, that my schedule, as of late, has made it difficult to do such drawings. Nevertheless, if I find the time, then that’s where I will pull ideas.

Per usual, all suggestion from previous WSIDTs are voided. If I haven’t draw your suggestion form the last or previous sessions, then you may suggest it again. Even if I did draw you suggestion previously, you may suggest it again. I may have a different take on it.


Staring right now through the close of WSIDT Sunday, please post your suggestions at any of the following social media spots where you find the above prompting image.

Blog:  monotonae.blogspot.com (here in the comments. Please leave a name if you’re an anonymous guest)

Instagram:  @monstergram7

Facebook:  @MonsterEnterprises


Click on the WSIDT tab above for FAQ’s.

Captain Marvel vs. Maverick
Black ink and color pencil on Bristol Board.
8.89 cm x 6.35 cm (3.50 in. x 2.50 in.).


No comments:

Post a Comment