Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

What Shall I Draw September 23rd?

What Shall I Draw Today?, a day that I set aside to draw other folk’s suggestions, takes on the theme of DC Comics for it’s final session of the year. It will happen this approaching Sunday.

What Shall I Draw Today?
Sunday August 23rd, 2018
Eastern Daylight Savings Time:  12pm noon - 8pm
Pacific Daylight Savings Time:  9am - 5 pm

Having already this year hosted a “Marvel Day” and a “Disney Day,” a “DC Comics Day” rounds out the top three themes of what I sell at comic conventions. Besides, Long Beach Comic Con revealed that I was getting low on pieces of DC original art.

Post your suggestions at any of the following social media spots where you find the above prompting image:

Blog:  monotonae.blogspot.com (here in the comments)

Instagram:  @monstergram7

Facebook:  @I'm a fan of Bryan Mon

Click on the above WSIDT tab for FAQ’s.

Wonder Woman with Dole Whip
Black ink and color pencil pencil on Bristol Board.
6.35 cm x 8.89 cm (2.50 in. x 3.50 in.).
As the last WSIDT of the year, perhaps I’ll work a bit past the 8-hour mark if the suggestion pickings are good.

Of course as usual, what ever suggestions I’m not able to squeeze in on Sunday, may serve as inspiration for quick sketches made in the remaining year.

No comments:

Post a Comment