Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

What Shall I Draw June 24th?

Returning from an enjoyable Heroes Convention in Charlotte, I find the bitter-sweet situation of my stock of original art collector cards being rather low. Let’s see if I can’t replenish it a bit by having another themed edition of What Shall I Draw Today? This time the theme is Disney.

What Shall I Draw Today?
Sunday, June 24th, 2018
Eastern Daylight Savings Time:  12pm noon - 8 pm
Pacific Daylight Savings Time:  9am - 5 pm

Post your Disney-themed suggestions at any of the following places where to see the above prompting image:

Blog: monotonae.blogspot.com (here in the comments)

Instagram: @monstergram7

Facebook: @I'm a Fan of Bryan Mon

Click the above WSIDT tab for answers to FAQ’s.


All suggestions not drawn including the non-Disney-themed ones will go in the pen of ideas which may be picked and drawn between the June 24th session and the next session due in July.

Cogsworth
Black ink and color pencil on Bristol Board.
6.35 cm x 8.89 cm (2.50 in. x 3.50 in.).

No comments:

Post a Comment