Pages

Monday, September 25, 2017

What I Drew Sunday – September 24th

Here are the top 3 liked pieces of the 13 I drew during the Sunday session of “What Shall I Draw Today?”

#1 – Rafiki and Zazu (Disney’s The Lion King): suggestions by @elijones94

#2 – Gadget (Chip n’ Dale’s Rescue Rangers): suggestion by @lunitca

#3 – Merlin and Wart (Disney’s The Sword in the Stone as squirrels): suggestion by @art3mis8182


Yes, it’s Disney across the board!

And here’s the whole set of 13:

You can check out them all on my Instagram feed: @monstergram7

All of these drawings  are going into the hopper of original art for sale that I have at the few comic convention appearances.

Thank you to everyone who pitched drawing suggestions.
Thank you for following and liking.

“Leftover” suggestions may yet be drawn in the next few weeks. I may even pick from the suggestions taken since January of this year.


The next official WSIDT session will be held January of next year.


All drawings black ink and color pencil on Bristol Board.
“Rafiki and Zazu” 12.70 cm x 17.78 cm (5.00 in. x 7.00 in.).
“Gadget” 6.35 cm x 8.89 cm (2.50 in. x 3.50 in.).
“Merlin and Wart” 17.78 cm x 12.70 cm (7.00 in. x 5.00 in.).

2 comments:

  1. Another very fun assortment of art... thanks Bryan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a higher percentage of single character suggestions and less "I dare you" ones. It's difficult to chose amongst the complex suggestions for the limited time of WSIDT. I try to get to those in the weeks following.

    ReplyDelete