Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

What I Drew Sunday – July 30th

Here are the top 3 liked pieces of the 10 I drew during the 8+ hour Sunday session of “What Shall I Draw Today?”

#1 – Remy (Ratatouille) Prepares and Meal for Winston (Feast): suggestion by @dluser.

#2 – Rapunzel and Pascal (Tangled) as Daenerys and dragon: suggestion by @alltookayleigh.

#3 – Starfire (DC Comics): suggestion by @anyssa_marie27.

And here’s all the whole set of 10:

You may check out everything on my Instagram feed: @monstergram7

All of these drawing will be for sale at my next comic convention appearance to be announced.

Thank you to everyone who pitches a topic suggestion.
Thank you to every one for following and liking.


“Leftover” suggestions may yet appear on my Instagram in the next following week before the next WSIDT.

“Remy & Winston”: Black ink and color pencil on Bristol Board.  17.78 cm x 12.70 cm (7.00 in. x 5.00 in.).
“Rapunzel” and “Starfire”: Black ink and color pencil on Bristol Board.  6.35 cm x 8.89 cm (2.50 in. x 3.50 in.).

All art ©Bryan L. Mon

No comments:

Post a Comment