Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

What Shall I Draw May 28th?

Happening this coming Sunday, May 28th, is my next session of “What Shall I Draw Today?” To the uninitiated, this a block of time reserved for drawing other peoples suggestions that aren’t otherwise commissions or freelance work. Said suggestions may be posted wherever you see the above image on Instagram, Facebook or here on this blog.

Alas, I’m continuing with the 8-hour sessions rather than the 24-hour ones because I’m busy with other stuff.

For that Sunday, the virtual suggestion box will be clear out for fresh new ones. So, step right up and pitch your suggestion at any of these places:

monotonae (this blog):  here in the comments

Instagram:  @monstergram7

Facebook:  @I’m a fan of Bryan Mon #BryanMon


For more information and FAQ’s, please click on the WSIDT tab above.

And all pieces drawn will be put up for sale at my next comic convention appearance (to be announced).


What Shall I Draw Today?
Sunday, May 28th, 2017
Eastern Daylight Time:  12pm - 8 pm
Pacfic Daylight Time:  9am - 5 pm

The Penguins of Madagascar as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

No comments:

Post a Comment