Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

What I Drew Sunday – April 23rd

I present here the top 3 liked pieces of the 8 I drew within the 8 hour* Sunday, April 23rd session of “What Shall I Draw Today?”:

#1 – Chel (a.k.a Characters from “El Dorado”): suggestion by @sisicake.

#2 – Luke and Rey: suggestion by @lemonlimepizza.

#3 – Two-Gun Mickey: suggestion by @jillsowell155.

And here’s the whole set of 8 drawings:



All pieces draw and more will be for sale as original art at my next comic convention showing, Heroes Convention in Charlotte, NC.


Thank you to everyone who submitted drawing suggestions. Keep an eye open on my Instagram in the next few weeks for ones that I wasn’t able to squeeze in on Sunday.

Thank you to everyone for “liking” and following.

All 8 drawings may be viewed on my Instagram: @monstergram7.


These 3 drawings: color pencil and black ink on Bristol Board.  
6.35 cm x 8.89 cm (2.50 in. x 3.50 in.).

*extended by 1 hour to make up for an hour of unplanned driving around time during the session.

No comments:

Post a Comment