Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2017

What Shall I Draw February 26th?


Coming this Sunday, February 26th, I will be conducting the next session of “What Shall I Draw Today?” As I had conceded in January, this will be an abbreviated 6 hours session while I am still working at completing the next issue of Unstoppable Tuff-Girl (that’s No. 3 for those counting along at home).

The virtual suggestion box will be cleared out to make room for new ones. Suggestions may be posted from now until the end of WSIDT at any on the following places where you see the image above. Suggestions may be the same as ones made in the past whether or not I was able to get to them, or they may be brand new.

• monotonae (this blog):  in the comments here.

• Instagram:  @monstergram7

• Facebook:  I'm a fan of Bryan Mon #BryanMon.


TIP: While I gravitate to the more interesting suggestions, during these 6 hour sessions I especially mostly take on single-character suggestions. This is to maximize the number of suggestions in my limited time. I may only get a single suggestion for a complex multi-character setup squeezed in the 6 hours.

The tricky, insidious thing has been that I don’t reliably catch suggestions made in comments, emails, etc. that aren’t attached to image above, so you’ll want to make sure you comment in the correct places.


Check out the “WSIDT” tab at top for answers to FAQs and the 2017 schedule.


What Shall I Draw Today?
Sunday, February 26th, 2017
12:00 noon - 6:00 pm ET

No comments:

Post a Comment