Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

What I Drew Sunday - June 26th

Here are the top 3 “liked” drawings from yesterday’s session of “What Shall I Draw Today?”

#1 - Winnie the Pooh and Friends as Marvel’s Avengers mash-up: suggested by akoymdf

#2 - Rapunzel as Harley Quinn mash-up: suggested by alltookayleigh

#3 - Velma: suggested by bulldogpaperjams

And here is the whole Sunday set of sketches:

All of these original sketches will be gathered to be sold at my next comic convention show.

Thanks to everybody who submitted drawing suggestions and voting with their “likes” on Instagram and Facebook and for following me on those feeds.

Keep an eye open for the next WSIDT session when the slate in cleared and new suggestions are accepted.

To view all 18 drawings, please check out my Instagram feed, @monstergram7.

No comments:

Post a Comment