Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

What I Drew Sunday – April 24

Here are the top 3 “liked” drawings from yesterday’s session of “What Shall I Draw Today?”

#1 - Atticus Finch (Gregory Peck): suggested by keaur._

#2 - Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps: suggested by eadgeart

#3 - Teen Wonder Woman: suggested by tombancroft1

And here is the whole Sunday set of collector card size sketches:

This time instead of skewing on the side of the super-heroes, the suggestions leaned to Hollywood legends and “Game of Thrones.”

Thanks everybody for drawing suggestions, Facebook and Instagram votes and for just following my feeds yesterday.

If I wasn’t able to get to your suggestion this time, please try again during the next WSIDT session.

Check out my Instagram feed @monstergram7.

No comments:

Post a Comment