Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

What I Drew Sunday - March 27

Here are the top 3 “liked” draws from yesterday’s session of  “What Shall I Draw Today?” convention-style.

#1 - Wonder Woman: suggested by Morgan.

#2 - Starfire and Beast Boy in Kitty Form: suggested by Jeames Dunne.

#3 - Superman: suggested by Karen Lynn Willenborg-Cox.

And here are most of the whole Sunday set:

Thank you to...
Everyone who offered drawing suggestions.
Everyone who voted with Facebook and Instagram “likes” and comments.
Everyone who stopped by my table at WonderCon.

If I wasn't able to get to your suggestions, please keep an eye open at the end of April for the next WSIDT Sunday and try again. Persistence pays off.

Check out all of my Instagram posts from the con at monstergram7.

No comments:

Post a Comment