Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

What Shall I Draw Today? - January 24

Hey all, send me an idea or two of what I should draw.


Now taking on suggestions!

The guide lines:
- 1 -
I reserve the right pick amongst all suggestion of what to draw and what not to draw.

- 2- 
Suggestions fielded via one of these three portals:
• This blog, monotonae as a monitored comment (comments won’t appear instantly).
• Facebook comments (either directly to me Bryan L Mon or the group, I’m a Fan of Bryan Mon).
• Instagram comments (monstergram7)

- 3-
The window for suggestions on this round ends at 11:59 p.m. e.s.t. (9:59 p.s.t.) Sunday January 24th, 2015, with the last posting about 11:59 p.m. p.s.t. 


Most pieces will be drawn on 2.5" x 3.5" (collector card size) cut Bristol Board. I will post drawings on Instagram as I go, which will I share on my Facebook page and cross-sharing, eventually, to the Facebook group, “I’m a Fan of Bryan Mon.”


The top 3 “Liked” will be posted here in monotonae on late Monday, January 25th, 2016.


It’s that simple. I’ve already received a half-dozen suggestions. I’d better get crackin’.


Thank you in advance for playing.

 All art © Bryan L. Mon
TIGGER 7 EEYORE TM & ©Disney and A.A. Milne. STARFIRE TM & © DC Comics. WICHITA TM & © Bryan L. Mon.

1 comment:

  1. Such fun expressions, and captivating delivery!

    ReplyDelete