Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year!

Red pencil and black ink on paper.

Happy 2013!

As I was almost able to post some thing new every week on monotonae in 2012, I am quite certain that I will be able to almost post something new weekly here on this blog this year. Since it’s start, I had been hoping to post things - some thing - on Mondays, just because you would think that’d be “my day”. It has turned out that it’s easier said than done. My less-less regular posting of fan art on my annex tumblr blog isn’t promising to be any more regular this year, but I’m setting my sights on some random once-a-month post.

I hope to return to four comic conventions this year. WonderCon will be once again be hosted at the Anaheim Convention Center in California. Heroes Convention in Charlotte, NC is a solid comics show I’ve enjoyed on both sides of the exhibitor’s table. I’m looking to try artist alley space at Orlando’s MegaCon in Florida, a change from the small press booth of last year. And the home town extravaganza of Dragon*Con in Atlanta, GA becons.

Work on issue #3 of Unstoppable Tuff-Girl will commence in the next month, which will feature a story by guest writer, Matt Laster. I’m fixing to do somthing special to commemorate the nephew’s birthday. And the back-burner project that’s the TAGS re-launch may yet be getting some heat.

Commission orders will continue to be a comic convention enhancement, so keep your eyes open to the conventions’ schedules as I start fielding pre-orders a month before a con.

Have a good one, and stop by and say “hi” if I visit a con near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment