Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

What I Drew Tuesday, Oct 5 - Disney Parks

 Day No. 5

On this second work day, all three sketch were done after work hours. Frankly, I was glad not to have to draw a lot of characters and a lot of back ground details on these three.


#16, pp. 32_33 - Mirabel and Antonio / on Splash Mountain / Dole Whip: @harishas.art / @harishas.art / @madesalvo


Miracle and Antonio are from the upcoming Disney film, Encanto, and for this the trailers provided enough reference. Then I went and messed up their silhouettes by drawing their hair wet and matted down.

I forgot about the Dole Whip, and had to add it between the characters with the indication of Antonio’s hand.

2x hidden Mickeys.


#17, pp. 34-35 - Mary Poppins / in Disney California Adventure: @bowling_and_bowties91 / @herreriamon


I couldn’t help myself but add more characters having chosen to set May Poppins in the area outside of the Carthay Cricle Restaurant. Mary alone wouldn’t do. I cast Huey, Dewey, Louie and Webby and newsboys.

2x hidden Mickeys.


#18, pp. 36-37 - Donald Duck / in the Animal Kingdom / joined by Meeko: @cr8ure / @ani8tor57 / @anek.arts001


I took advantage of the “Animal Kingdom” suggestion and kept the locale simple. Then I remembered the walking trees.

1x hidden Mickey. 1x hidden duck.


No comments:

Post a Comment