Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2021

What I Drew Sunday, Oct 3 - Disney Parks

Day No. 3

Last year, when filled up an autograph book with 50 sketches, I paced my self to do so over 17 consecutive days. I was also on furloughed from work and had the time to do sketches everyday. I forgot that, and mistakenly thought that I could do the same in just three days. This is going to occupy me for a couples of weeks.


#10, pp. 20-21 - Olaf / at Cosmic Ray's chilling out and listening to Sonny Eclipse / checking out all the "modern human" objects: Abigail R. / @mascotdrawings / @kmwright222


The suggested examples for “modern human objects” were Mouse ears, pins, etc.

I added Pinocchio because I thought Olaf needed a buddy.

9x Mickeys, not all exactly “hidden" Mickeys.


#11, pp. 22-23 - Anna and Rapunzel / sitting in the Hub / pestering Gaston: @alltookayleigh / Nicole P. / Kinzey F.


The Gaston bit was originally part of a Gaston & Peter Pan suggestion of one-ups-man-ship.

Bob, Helen and Jack-Jack Parr (The Incredibles) serve as a suitable family.

3x hidden Mickeys.


#12, pp. 24-25 - Roger and Anita / Omega Red vs Wolverine / on Astro Orbiters: Nicole P. / @herreriamon / @akoymdf


The first character pull was “Omega Red vs. Wolverine” and I couldn’t bring myself to place clashing Marvel characters (who currently aren’t featured in the Disney Parks) in this collection meant to commemorate Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary. So a second pull to embellish it.

2x hidden Mickeys.


No comments:

Post a Comment