Pages

Friday, October 15, 2021

What I Drew Thursday, Oct 14 - Disney Parks

Day No. 14

Now officially I’m into the final ten sketches of this marathon project. I’m pretty sure that by now,  I’ve pulled suggestions parts from everyone who had pitched suggestions within the open period of suggestion pitching. The mixed up suggestions aren’t assured to get less wild or easier to draw.


#41, pp. 82-83 - Miles, Peter, and Gwen (“Into the Spiderverse”) / light the fireworks during the finale of Fantasmic!: @motheroffreels / @the_kira_diaries


It takes a super-hero (or two or three) for this dangerous task.

I began to lay in some yellow, but stopped when I remembered that this wasn’t supposed to be a full-color piece. 

This final version has more black inked on Miles’s costume than what I posted on Instagram ad Facebook.

2x hidden Mickeys.


#42, pp. 84-85 - Centaurs and centaurettes  (“Fantasia”) / riding Splash Mountain: Abigail R. / @anek.arts001


In this third scene set in/on Splash Mountain, the action is the spectacular water flume drop. The camera angle allows me to hide how the centaurs might be able to sit inside a log or how the logs may be retrofitted to allow it.

3x hidden Mickeys.


No comments:

Post a Comment