Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

What Shall I Draw July 25th?


On Sunday, July 25th, for 8 hours, I will be drawing other people’s suggestions. This session that I call
What Shall I Draw Today? will be a normal, non-themed drawing session. From now until 12noon Eastern Time on that day, you may pitch your drawing suggestions on any of these social media platforms:


Instagram: @monstergram7 

Facebook: @Monster Enterprises

Blog: monotonae.blogspot.com (here in the comments)


Only those suggestions posted during this window of time will be considered.


What Shall I Draw Today?

Sunday, July 25th, 2021

Eastern  time:  12pm noon - 8pm

Pacific time:  9am - 5pm





This will also be the last WSIDT for the year. Certain big events lie ahead for me that will disrupt my previous WSIDT plans. I hope that I’ll be resuming WSIDT in January 2022.



For As to your Qs, please click on the WSIDT tab above.


No comments:

Post a Comment