Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

What Shall I Draw April 25th?

 

On Sunday, April 25th, for 8 hours, I will be drawing other people’s suggestions. This session will be Star Wars themed. From now until 12noon Eastern Time on that day, you may pitch your drawing suggestions on any of these social media sites:
Instagram: @monstergram7
Facebook: @Monster Enterprises
Blog: monotonae.blogspot.com (here in the comments)

Only suggestions posted during this time window will be considered.

What Shall I Draw Today?
Star Wars Day
Sunday, April 25th, 2021
Eastern  time:  12pm noon - 8pm
Pacific time:  9am - 5pm

A day of Star Wars themed sketches was one of the top four theme ideas as voted in January. The worlds of Star Wars spans movies, television, animation, comic books, video games, theme park experiences and more. So extensive that it is, that I can’t possibly be an expert on it. However, if I can find an image on the internet, then I’m confident that I can draw it.

For As to your Qs, please click on the WSIDT tab above.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment