Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2021

6,500+ Followers on Instagram


 https://youtu.be/dwvRXUsdfjM

My Instagram feed, @monstergram7, has recently surpassed 6.5k followers. To mark this milestone, I present this stop-motion video of me creating a little piece of art to commemorate the achievement. The featured quintet is Little Tuffy and the Tuf Gurlz.


From left to right: Cat, Monica, Little Tuffy, Barbara and Maui-Anne. These thrill seeking surf girls appear in supplemental comics within my self-published comic book Unstoppable Tuff-Girl.
 
6,500 thank yous to everyone following my Instagram. 


Bonus: pictures of my quite low-tech film set up for my stop-motion drawing demonstration.

Like a bridge, a yard stick is suspended about 20cm (about 8 in.) over the drawing surface between two book easels. At the top is an LED portable light to help fill the room’s overhead lighting.

My cel phone/digital camera strapped to the yard stick with a simple rubber band. Ready to film the drawing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment