Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

What Shall I Draw March 24th?

The March edition of WSIDT returns to the standard Sunday schedule, and as the regular non-themed session.

What Shall I Draw Today?
Sunday, March 24th, 2019
Eastern Daylight Time: 12pm - 8 pm
Pacific Daylight Time:  9am - 5pm

This happens to land on the weekend prior to WonderCon, Anaheim. As such, I’ll try the following experiment: If you’re planning on attending WonderCon and have a 1 or 2 character sketch idea, then tag your suggestion with #WonderCon2019, and I’ll bump it up in consideration. Should I sketch your idea, I’ll hold that sketch through Saturday for your option to purchase at the con.

Of course, whether or not I sketch any suggestion is time permitting.


Please post your suggestions at any of the following social media spots where you find the above prompting image - from right now through the close of WSIDT Sunday.

Blog:  monotonae.blogspot.com (here in the comments, please leave a name)

Instagram:  @monstergram7

Facebook: @Monster Enterprises (exclusively*)

*To make thing less unwieldy (for me at least), I request that you please not contact me through my personal FB page, nor through FB Messenger with your WSIDT suggestions.


Click on the above WSIDT tab for FAQ’s.

Zazu and Iago.
Black ink and color pencil on Bristol Board.
8.89 cm x 6.35 cm (3.50 in. x 2.50 in.).

No comments:

Post a Comment