Pages

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Quinney Con Harley

Harley Quinn (Suicide Squad (2016)) juggling a few lit bombs. She’s dangerous enough without the bombs.

Some times during a comic convention, especially on a Sunday, I don’t have much to do other than draw any thing I want. The caveat is that in the end I’ll have a drawing that I’ll hopefully want to sell.  Alternatively, it will be a drawing that I hope some will want to buy. So “any thing” ends up narrowed to a short list of things that I sold in the past. Harley Quinn, in all her costume iterations, has always been on the short list since I’ve been doing comic conventions.

The juggling comes in because, at the time, why not?

Black ink and color pencil on Bristol Board.
22.86 cm x 30.48 cm (9.00 in. x 12.00 in.)
Harley Quinn © and TM DC Comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment