Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2019

What Shall I Draw June 23rd?

Last week’s Heroes Convention still has me a bit distracted. So much so, that I nearly forgot about “What Shall I Draw Today?” scheduled to happen this approaching Sunday, in 3 days.

What Shall I Draw Today?”, a.k.a. WSIDT, is a thing that I do once a month in the winter, spring and summer where I take on drawing suggestions for about a dedicated 8-hour period.

What Shall I Draw Today?
Sunday, June 23rd, 2019
Eastern Daylight Time:  12pm noon - 8pm
Pacifica Daylight Time:  9am - 5pm

Any and all suggestions from previous WSIDT sessions have been cleared to make room for new ones. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t suggest your favorites again. Post your suggestions at any of the following social media spots where you find the above prompting image.

Blog:  monotonae.blogspot.com  (here in the comments)

Instagram:  @monstergram7

Facebook: /MonsterEnterprises

Click the WSIDT tab above for FAQ’s.
Mr. Magoo as Thanos
Black ink and color pencil on Bristol Board.
6.35 cm x 8.89 cm (2.50 in. x 3.50 in.)


Following up WSIDT, on Monday, or as late as Tuesday, I’ll share the top 3 liked drawings right here each with a little Behind-The-Sketch tales.


All of the sketches, then go into my collection of original art that I sell at comic book conventions. That’s the secret of why I do WSIDT. So if you think about it, if the the idea is good enough for some one to buy, then there’s a good chance that I’ll pick it to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment