Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

What I Drew Sunday – January 29th

Here are the top 3 of 9 things that I was able to squeeze into last Sunday’s session of “What Shall I Draw Today?” Despite it being the inaugural session for 2017, I had to make it a short 6 hours, which is about as much time as I could steal away from working on the Unstoppable Tuff-Girl comic book issue that I’m currently in production with.

#1 – Yakko, Wakko, and Dot meeting Mickey, Donald, and Goofy: suggested by akoymdf.

#2 – Briar Rose: suggested by merkitty101 (as “Any Disney Princess”).

#3 – Elly May Clampett: suggested by oliviamn14 (as “The Beverly HillBillies”).

 And here is the whole Sunday set of sketches:

Per usual, all of these are going into my stock of original art for sale at my comic convention show, the next being in March with WonderCon in Anaheim, CA.

Thank you to everyone who submitted suggestions. If I didn’t draw one of yours, then keep an eye open as it might pop up on Instagram in the next few weeks before the February edition of WSIDT.

Thanks to everybody who voted with their “likes” on Instagram and Facebook and for following me on those social outlets.

You may view all 9 drawings on my Instagram: monstergram7.

No comments:

Post a Comment